Although there are more than 205 factors that Google considers to position (although not all are known exactly, since it is its most valuable secret) the good news is that:
You don’t need to know them all, only the ones that will have the most impact. It is not necessary to be a programmer, or a hacker, or anything beyond the reach of other mortals, to position yourself better in Google and, as a consequence, in the eyes of your patients. With the small business seo services this is important now.
What is SEO?
The Google search engine generates search results based on an algorithm created by them, designed to provide the most relevant links and answers to the questions or searches made by users in the search engine.
In other words, you make a query on Google and this algorithm, based on multiple factors (clicks on the link, domain, age of the web, authority of the page that publishes the data, ease of reading and many others) Offer the answers, showing you the links that are closest to what you are looking for.
- SEO is the process of applying techniques to make your health content web appear gradually in the first search pages on Google (also in other search engines such as Bing, but they are used very little to worry about them)
- All patients / clients / users use the famous search engine as the first step to solve their doubts regarding their health, and that is when a good positioning can help you.
- So that your medical center or health profile appears before patients who seek your services, or want quality information about their pathology and appear as an authority in that field.
- Because no matter how good your articles are, if you don’t apply correct SEO techniques, your article will be lost forever in the Google Ocean.
The most important SEO factors for your healthcare website
Although there are more than 200 real classification factors that enter the algorithm, in general, the ones that have more relevance when positioning are:
Fast, secure and friendly web:
- Fast (it should not take long to load, something you can check)
- Safe (you must have the https: // protocol installed on your website)
- Friendly with mobile devices (what is called ‘responsive’ design)
Pages within the web or posts with quality content
Quality content means articles that resolve in detail and precisely the questions that your patients have. The more ‘clicks’ this content receives, Google understands that its quality is higher.
Choose the right keywords
Finding the keywords that your patients use to solve their medical questions requires spending a little time to achieve good results, but fortunately there are several free tools that help. It is the first step on which to focus your SEO strategy.