- Do your mailroom and office supplies processes and machines need an overhaul? Would you use Windows XP instead of Windows 10?
- Do you purchase office supplies from a cluster of suppliers?
- Is your franking machine one of the older models that compromises productivity levels?
- Who opens and seals letters? You know that a machine can do it on behalf of the humans?
- Would you like to know how you can take control of your office and make life simpler, efficient and cost effective?
- Without stress, you can consolidate costs and maximise efficiency.
- The smart franking machines on the market offer the highest performance levels and tools with the lowest Royal Mail tariff called Mailmark. This reduces every day expenditure, for example:
- 1st class stamp: 65p
- Standard franking 1st class: 57p
- Mailmark franking 1st class: 55p
- Smart franking machines allow VAT reclaim benefits.
- The smart franking machines use a readable 2D barcode and reporting and visibility tools are available, accurate and efficient. Enjoy online management.
- Your team could be better deployed on core business tasks rather than opening and sealing envelopes, processing stamped letters or using an outdated franking machine.
- You can purchase all your office supplies, from envelopes to chairs to refreshments, in a one stop shop like IMS Franking’s in Aldermaston. Online account management means that the shop is never closed.
- A Royal Mail accredited partner will supply cutting-edge mailroom services solutions and top-quality office and mailroom items.
- They should also be happy to answer questions and elaborate on the eligibility requirements and benefits of Business Mail which could see fees reduced by a further 20%.
Mailroom services and office supplies companies offer:
- Franking machine rental or purchase.
- Letter inserters and openers.
- Excel mail monitors.
- Office supplies including ink, paper, labels, envelopes, presentation tools.
- Computer hardware/software and supplies.
- Desktop tools.
- Cleaning items.
- Office furniture.
Office supplies from the leading names you’d expect are sold at competitive rates, are widely stocked and ready to be delivered at your convenience. You’ll find Avery, HP, Papermate, Brother, Rubbermaid and Canon products easy to source. IMS Franking pride themselves on their consistently low pricing.
Smart Franking Machines
FP Postbase Qi3 – low to medium use.
- A Mailmark compliant smart technology franking machine.
- Franks up to 30 pieces of mail per minute.
- Features a 4.3” colour operating screen.
- VAT reclaim benefits.
- Exact postage fee, every time.
- A built in 3kg scale.
- A label dispenser and letter tray included.
- 2 USB ports and 1 LAN/Ethernet port for PC operation.
- 5 colour choices.
The SendPro 3000 – high usage:
- Processes up to 310 items per minute.
- Is Mailmark compliant.
- 7kg weighing platform – 35kg optional.
- Colour printing, this is perfect for marketing.
- 1200 dpi print quality.
- 15” Colour touchscreen operation.
- Weigh on the way.
- Dimensions on the way.
- 1000 cost centres, 3000 optional.
Don’t spend more time or money than you need to on task completion; speak to experts about your office and mailroom services today.